Thursday, September 24, 2009

WOW 6 months already

Time sure flies.....



I can not believe that Miss Madison is 6 months old today. She is so busy it is insane. Since her ear infect has cleared up she has surprised us with a new trick, she can sit up straight without any help. She has been sitting more up right for a few weeks, but always to one side and kinda leaning on her leg, but the other day she just sat up and looked at us like see I am a big girl and now you can fed me what you are eating. She has been really into our food although she really doesn't want to eat her's. This is pretty recent I think it has to do with all the medicine she had to take for the double ear infection. She is into standing on anything she can, and even tries to walk in her crib, and anything she can hold onto. She will walk if you hold her fingers and just wants to be moving all the time. She crawls everywhere and wants to be right with you all the time. She loves to try and feed herself, she takes the spoon and puts it in her mouth, she loves to shake the spoon and show her smiles off. She loves to give smiles and laughing at and with sister, she loves to hang out and love on mom and dad(sometimes). She is always up to new adventures, and looking at new things, if she can get her hands on it she is investigating it. She loves to put everything in her mouth, and loves to tear up paper. She loves to listen to stories and tries to read them herself, at least she looks like she is.
Her once long (for a baby) black-brown hair only remains in a few spots the back of her head and wanna be Mohawk on top the rest has come in short and blonde, we are waiting to see as it gets longer if it will curl like sister's or if it will be straight or somewhere in between. We are all betting on when she will be off and walking since she doesn't seem to think that she needs to wait until she is supposed to for everything else.
She goes to the Dr. on Tuesday and will have to update you on her stats.
Tomorrow we are going to the Circus with my mom sister and her kids, we are staying the night in a hotel and Ava loves to do this, she can go swimming and play with "Courtney-Kade". We went last year and Ava loved all the animals and the "pretty dancers".
Seth gets to have the house to himself plus the dog, hopefully he will enjoy the quiet time, and get some of his projects done.


Madison: the 1st 6 months


Madison Jade Graham
March 24th, 2009
7 lbs 5 ounces 19 1/2 inches long @ 7:47 a.m.

Mommy, Daddy, and Me only a few hours old


Me and Mommy, doesn't she look silly, but I'm super cute

It's me Madison, & I have A LOT of hair


Me a few weeks later


Me Around 1 Month Old



My Blessing Day May 3, 2009



Going to New Fork for the 1st time almost 2 months old, Memorial Day Weekend, want mommy to get that camera way from me...


Happy 2 Month Day @ New Fork

One of my 2 month pictures at the Bear River State Park



Graham Reunion around 3 months Father's Day weekend 2009


Me and Sister Ava just days before I turned 3 months on Mom and Dad's bed

Me and sister on my 3 month day

I love those leaves above my head, 3 months old


I don't know how well you can see my Allergy Rash 1 week before my 6 month day.


My 1/2 birthday, 6 months old, I am gonna crawl to you, Mommy says I need to hold still for these pictures, I think I have too much to see and do to sit still for you right now mom.



Ready... Set... Go..., I don't stay in one place for long unless Mommy is holding me or i am snuggling up to someone I want too, but be ready to give me right back to mommy if I see her.


These are a few of my adventures....I also went to the zoo a few times, went camping 3 more times, got a new aunt and of course spent lots of time with Mommy, Daddy, Sister and lots of time in the car. stay tunes for more of me and sister , mommy and daddy, and all our many our adventures.


2 comments:

  1. When the crap did she turn into a blondie!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has happened over the last month that it has been noticeable, for a while she has been getting the blonde in there but only the last month has most of the dark come out and go so blond.

    ReplyDelete