Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Friday madison turn 18 months. We went to the dr today and she is 18 pound 14 oz and 31 1/2 inches long, she is getting closer to being on the charts for her weight, but still no there yet.
Here are some fun facts about Madison
1. She LOVES to use the potty, and has been doing really good about asking to use the potty to go for both.
2. She loves to do anything sister courtney and kade are doing, and is doing a pretty good job of keeping up.
3. Madison knows alot of words and when sister isn't around she can really talk your ear off.
4. She loves to cuddle and Loves pillows and blankets.
5. Madison LOVES to climb
6. Madison likes to feed herself with her fork and likes to drink out of a "big Girl" cup, not always her sippy she wants a big cup
7. Madison loves to sleep on the bed with her sister and does anything she does, mostly that is, she wants to be the boss too.
These are just a few fun things about our silly dilly bug one of her many many nicknames.
oh and we went to the doctor today and found out baby is doing great but wants to be a suprise, maybe next month we will know if it is a boy or a girl