Sunday, September 20, 2009

A new member of the Family

Yup that's right A NEW MEMBER of the FAMILY.....


Well the last 2 days have been crazy busy. Friday we added a new member to the family. My little brother Cameron Got MARRIED. He married his high school sweetheart, her name is Kayla and it was a beautiful ceremony.
They were married on the 18th of September at the Bountiful, Ut temple, sorry i don't have any pictures I forgot my Camera. After the were married we had a dinner at a place called the Wight House, after the dinner we went to some old family friends house and didn't get home til near midnight.
Saturday was the reception, WE went and got ready around 4 and took pictures until the reception began. My mom made beautiful dresses for the girls and got Kade a very handsome suit and made him a handsome vest as well. My sister and I were bridesmaids and so we were in the line leaving Seth with all four kids. It was a lot of fun to see lots of friends and family.

Congrats to the newly weds and have fun in MAUI!!!!

1 comment: