Tuesday, August 2, 2011

YAY ME!

Okay so usually I wouldn't really be too much into making myself sound better, but I am in such SHOCK over this that I have to share! So I have recently taken crochet back up. I learned when I was much younger and have crocheted here and there but recently I have found it relaxing so I have done much more of, like part of Kinley's blessing dress. So I was pattern testing for the lady that wrote the blessing dress pattern for another blessing dress. I decided that I would enter it in the fair so I had something to shoot for to have it done by. I finished the crocheting the night before it was due and finished with the ribbon and buttons that morning. I turned it in on Monday and today they opened the hall so we could see results. I went in and couldn't find it...after a little more looking it was in a glass case and this is what I found....



I got GRAND CHAMPION!!!!I am completely shocked! I have been thinking about selling my crocheting I will look more into it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment