Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!! and other NEWS!!!

Today is my dear sweet husband's birthday! I can not believe how fast this year is going! Ava has been wishing him a happy birthday since my mom's birthday at the beginning of the month. This morning she gave him a hug and a kiss and told him happy birthday, although i think that it will be more excited at 11:45 instead of 6:00 in the morning. Ava has to be up earlier so she can get on the bus at 7:30 but she thinks that means like 5:30!

Here are a Few of my FAVORITE things about Seth
He loves to be with his girls
He works hard to give this family everything he can
he is SUPER creative and loves to share his talent
Is still like a kid but can be serious if needed
He makes me laugh
He married me for Time and All eternity fulfilling my childhood dream
He teaches the girls all kinds of things
He holds and uses his priesthood
He has a wacky sense of humor and can get many people comfortable easily
there are so many reasons but time is limited and there are only a few of them.

In other news we will be having a baby on Feb 4! I am being induced to ensure the best chance of getting the 2 doses of antibiotics I need, since they have to be given 6 hours apart and I haven't been in labor that long before we wanted to be safe and be induced at 38 weeks and have the least dialation as possible since I am already a 3.

3 comments:

  1. happy Birthday to Seth! Good luck with the baby! Can't wait to see pictures in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for sweet little Olivia to be born, is it still to late to try & make one last try for Olivia Marie? How about a compromise Kinley Marie for you bestest sister?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to hear when she arrives!

    ReplyDelete